Scripto Problem: error thrown

I’m running Scripto in Omeka Classic through Reclaim Hosting. It’s worked great until recently, when an error message is thrown whenever I attempt to load a page for transcription - this link provides an example. The image to be transcribed sometimes sometimes loads, sometimes not. When it fails, it generates the following error:

Warning: getimagesize(http://dhl.bac.edu/files/original/65c57840432bb2d18df27e5d5e4863f2.png): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/dhlbacne/public_html/plugins/Scripto/ScriptoPlugin.php on line 407

However, the error below is consistently thrown into the space for the transcription box:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/dhlbacne/public_html/plugins/Scripto/libraries/Scripto/Document.php on line 683
You don’t have permission to transcribe this page.

I’m accessing the page from an admin account, and permission shouldn’t be an issue. The change happened recently, and there haven’t been any new plugins have recently installed or upgrades occuring.

Here’s the info on the current versions used for this Omeka Classic instance:

Scripto 2.5
Mediawiki 1.38.2
Omeka Classic 3.0.2

Any suggestions on how to proceed? All help greatly appreciated.

I tested with identical versions and am unable to reproduce the errors. I notice that the page you linked loads quite slowly. If a page loads too slowly, functions like getimagesize() may fail, as you see. As for the in_array() error: it suggests that Scripto is having trouble requesting data from your MediaWiki installation, which may also be running slowly. These issues may be related to performance of your Reclaim Hosting account.