Zotero Import Troubleshooting

Hi All,

Followed the appropriate fixes for error messages on Zotero Import but still getting the error message when trying to use Zotero Import on WAMP. The php path seems correct and I’ve tried a number of different work arounds. I note that the Omeka Job Process Dispatcher inserts double back slashes \ . My WAMP set up uses php 7.4.27 so it is not an issue with a different php version on this end.

Any ideas on how to fix the issue?

RuntimeException: The configured PHP path (C:\wamp64\bin\php\php7.4.27) is invalid.

in C:\wamp64\www\site\application\libraries\Omeka\Job\Process\Dispatcher.php:114
Stack trace:

#0 C:\wamp64\www\site\application\libraries\Omeka\Job\Process\Dispatcher.php(93): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::_checkCliPath(‘C:\wamp64\bin\p…’)

#1 C:\wamp64\www\site\application\libraries\Omeka\Job\Process\Dispatcher.php(28): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::getPHPCliPath()

#2 C:\wamp64\www\site\plugins\ZoteroImport\controllers\IndexController.php(66): Omeka_Job_Process_Dispatcher::startProcess(‘ZoteroImport_Im…’, NULL, Array)

#3 C:\wamp64\www\site\application\libraries\Zend\Controller\Action.php(516): ZoteroImport_IndexController->importLibraryAction()

#4 C:\wamp64\www\site\application\libraries\Zend\Controller\Dispatcher\Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘importLibraryAc…’)

#5 C:\wamp64\www\site\application\libraries\Zend\Controller\Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))

#6 C:\wamp64\www\site\application\libraries\Zend\Application\Bootstrap\Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()

#7 C:\wamp64\www\site\application\libraries\Zend\Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()

#8 C:\wamp64\www\site\application\libraries\Omeka\Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run()

#9 C:\wamp64\www\site\admin\index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#10 {main}

Best,

Alex

Your configured PHP path should be the full path to the executable, not the path to the containing folder. On Windows this probably means it should end with “php.exe” in the usual case.

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.