Wysiwyg for metadata fields in 3.0.1

Hello,

I’m migrating a site from 2.4 to 3.0.1.
After a lot of module updates, everything works but one thing!
Before, I had a wysiwyg editor for the item field (see image below) whereas in 3.0.1, I don’t have this editor anymore.

I guess the problem is in the application/asset/js/resource-form.js file but I can’t find a solution.
Maybe a problem in updating with TinyMCE ?
Thanks in advance if you have any ideas.

The module Rdf DataType is not available in Omeka v3, but the module DataType Rdf replaces it. It works only with templates, so you have to set it in each template for each property (generally only the description).

Thank you Daniel for this quick response. It works.
Then just go to the template and choose the right datatype.

However, this does not work on items that already had content in the field.

Normally, they should have been upgraded with the new module. In database, the old name was “rdf:HTML” and now just “html”. If this is the issue, you should have to go use a database to replace all old names by new one, or I can check upgrade and improve it for the next version of the module (i have not the issue when the old module is present).

yes, we’re going to do this directly in the database via an sql batch

The sql code is here (you probably uninstalled rdfdataype before): https://gitlab.com/Daniel-KM/Omeka-S-module-DataTypeRdf/-/blob/master/data/scripts/upgrade_from_rdfdatatype.php

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.