Unable to save changes to Omeka Exhibits

When I save changes to Omeka Exhibits, I get an error message. On editing .htaccess to show all messages, I got the following stack trace:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column ‘added’ in ‘field list’ in C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:77
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Zend\Db\Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare(‘INSERT INTO om...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php(388): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTOom…’)
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare(‘INSERT INTO om...') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Omeka\Db.php(79): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTOom…’, Array)
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Omeka\Db.php(252): Omeka_Db->__call(‘query’, Array)
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Omeka\Record\AbstractRecord.php(543): Omeka_Db->insert(‘omeka_exhibit_p…’, Array)
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\plugins\ExhibitBuilder\models\Exhibit.php(245): Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->save()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\plugins\ExhibitBuilder\models\Exhibit.php(201): Exhibit->_savePages(Array)
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Omeka\Record\AbstractRecord.php(277): Exhibit->afterSave(Array)
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Omeka\Record\AbstractRecord.php(550): Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->runCallbacks(‘afterSave’, Array)
#10 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Omeka\Controller\AbstractActionController.php(229): Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->save(false)
#11 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Zend\Controller\Action.php(516): Omeka_Controller_AbstractActionController->editAction()
#12 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Zend\Controller\Dispatcher\Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘editAction’)
#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Zend\Controller\Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#14 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Zend\Application\Bootstrap\Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#15 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Zend\Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#16 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\application\libraries\Omeka\Application.php(77): Zend_Application->run()
#17 C:\xampp\htdocs\omeka25\admin\index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#18 {main}

Seeing this, I wanted to look at the prepared SQL in question, so I edited my.cnf to log all queries for a bit and tried again:

4 Prepare INSERT INTO omeka_exhibits (title, description, credits, featured, public, theme, theme_options, slug, added, modified, owner_id, use_summary_page, cover_image_file_id, id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE title = ?, description = ?, credits = ?, featured = ?, public = ?, theme = ?, theme_options = ?, slug = ?, added = ?, modified = ?, owner_id = ?, use_summary_page = ?, cover_image_file_id = ?, id = LAST_INSERT_ID(id)
4 Execute INSERT INTO omeka_exhibits (title, description, credits, featured, public, theme, theme_options, slug, added, modified, owner_id, use_summary_page, cover_image_file_id, id) VALUES (‘Black Mountain College: Innovation in Art, Education, and Lifestyle’, ‘

This exhibit examines the history and legacy of the experimental educational institution known as Black Mountain College that was nestled in the Swannanoa Valley of North Carolina from 1933 to 1957. The school’s two picturesque locations in this area served to inspire the creativity of both faculty and students, and fostered a unique atmosphere for a variety of artists such as dancers, musicians, photographers, painters, and poets.

’, ‘Special thanks to Joseph Bathanti, North Carolina Poet Laureate and Professor of Creative Writing at Appalachian State University, for his vision and guidance in this exhibit. Thanks also to Rebecca Dion, Master’s in Public History student, who managed and produced the physical exhibit in 2013 at Belk Library and Information Commons, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC.’, ‘1’, ‘1’, ‘’, ‘a:1:{s:7:“seasons”;a:7:{s:11:“style_sheet”;s:5:“night”;s:4:“logo”;N;s:11:“footer_text”;s:0:"";s:24:“display_footer_copyright”;s:1:“0”;s:17:“item_file_gallery”;s:1:“0”;s:19:“use_advanced_search”;s:1:“1”;s:12:“exhibits_nav”;s:4:“full”;}}’, ‘bmc’, ‘2015-10-14 23:31:42’, ‘2018-04-28 17:25:18’, ‘36’, ‘1’, ‘19325’, ‘7’) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE title = ‘Black Mountain College: Innovation in Art, Education, and Lifestyle’, description = ‘

This exhibit examines the history and legacy of the experimental educational institution known as Black Mountain College that was nestled in the Swannanoa Valley of North Carolina from 1933 to 1957. The school’s two picturesque locations in this area served to inspire the creativity of both faculty and students, and fostered a unique atmosphere for a variety of artists such as dancers, musicians, photographers, painters, and poets.

’, credits = ‘Special thanks to Joseph Bathanti, North Carolina Poet Laureate and Professor of Creative Writing at Appalachian State University, for his vision and guidance in this exhibit. Thanks also to Rebecca Dion, Master’s in Public History student, who managed and produced the physical exhibit in 2013 at Belk Library and Information Commons, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC.’, featured = ‘1’, public = ‘1’, theme = ‘’, theme_options = ‘a:1:{s:7:“seasons”;a:7:{s:11:“style_sheet”;s:5:“night”;s:4:“logo”;N;s:11:“footer_text”;s:0:"";s:24:“display_footer_copyright”;s:1:“0”;s:17:“item_file_gallery”;s:1:“0”;s:19:“use_advanced_search”;s:1:“1”;s:12:“exhibits_nav”;s:4:“full”;}}’, slug = ‘bmc’, added = ‘2015-10-14 23:31:42’, modified = ‘2018-04-28 17:25:18’, owner_id = ‘36’, use_summary_page = ‘1’, cover_image_file_id = ‘19325’, id = LAST_INSERT_ID(id)
4 Close stmt

Then I checked my tables to see if the table in question had that column:
use omeka_db;
describe omeka_exhibits;

Returns:
id int(10) unsigned NO PRI
title varchar(255) YES
description text YES
credits text YES
featured tinyint(1) YES 0
public tinyint(1) YES MUL 0
theme varchar(30) YES
theme_options text YES
slug varchar(30) YES UNI
added timestamp NO 2000-01-01 05:00:00
modified timestamp NO 2000-01-01 05:00:00
owner_id int(10) unsigned YES MUL
use_summary_page tinyint(1) YES 1
cover_image_file_id int(10) unsigned YES

I’m not sure why it doesn’t think the column is there. Can anyone help me?
Also this is the 5th query or so within the pipeline. Logs say all queries before that executed successfully.
The rest of the site is fine, so it is connecting to the database and even the exhibit pages are working.

The error is occurring on the exhibit_pages table, not the exhibits table.

Have you done something custom related to installing or upgrading Exhibit Builder? The page table should have the added column under normal use of any version that actually tries to use it.

I broke my old omeka_exhibit_pages table, and repopulated it with a backup from the production database which hasn’t been updated to the latest version of Exhibit Builder.

Sorry about that.
I’m dumb.