"Unable to resolve service "sidebar" to a factory; are you certain you provided it during configuration?"

I am unable to edit Site Pages. I have no idea what it has to do with ‘sidebar’. I can access the “public view” of the page and it loads, no problem. When I try to edit a page I get that standard error message with the link to ‘learn how to access logs’. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you for your help!
-Renee (Lucipac)

Here is the complete error log message:
<Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: Unable to resolve service “sidebar” to a factory; are you certain you provided it during configuration? in /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php:559
Stack trace:
#0 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(614): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->getFactory(‘sidebar’)
#1 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(234): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate(‘sidebar’)
#2 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/AbstractPluginManager.php(171): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get(‘sidebar’)
#3 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(386): Laminas\ServiceManager\AbstractPluginManager->get(‘sidebar’, NULL)
#4 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(404): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->plugin(‘sidebar’)
#5 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/modules/pageblocks/Module.php(37): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->__call(‘sidebar’, Array)
#6 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): PageBlocks\Module->addSidebar(Object(Laminas\EventManager\Event))
#7 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\EventManager\Event))
#8 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/application/src/View/Helper/Trigger.php(60): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent(Object(Laminas\EventManager\Event))
#9 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(407): Omeka\View\Helper\Trigger->__invoke(‘view.edit.befor…’)
#10 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/application/view/omeka/site-admin/page/edit.phtml(12): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->__call(‘trigger’, Array)
#11 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(519): include(‘/home/grenadev/…’)
#12 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(194): Laminas\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render(NULL)
#13 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(222): Laminas\View\View->render(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel))
#14 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-view/src/View.php(187): Laminas\View\View->renderChildren(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel))
#15 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(98): Laminas\View\View->render(Object(Laminas\View\Model\ViewModel))
#16 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#17 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#18 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(360): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#19 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(341): Laminas\Mvc\Application->completeRequest(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#20 /home/grenadev/lucipac.org/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run()>

This error looks related to the module “pageblocks” that you have installed. You could deactivate the module to check. If you haven’t actually used it at all (i.e., you haven’t been able to edit pages at all) then you could uninstall the module completely.

It’s quite rare for a module’s name and correct folder name to be all lowercase like that. If it’s supposed to be “PageBlocks” instead, then uninstalling the module, renaming the folder to “PageBlocks” and then reinstalling it might resolve your problem and also let you use the module.

Thank you for your quick and knowledgeable reply! I appreciate you assistance.

The good news is that I no longer receive the error message and I can access the editing page. The bad news is that when I try to add an HTML block there is no place for adding text.

Three input areas appear “Block Title”, “Class”, and “Template to display” (a drop-down menu, I believe from the BlockPlus module). Both “block title” and “template to display” can be altered/toggled and the page will reflect such changes. I cannot access input for the main content of the HTML block (for example the menu at the top of this text-input with b and i and the chain-link, etc.) I also cannot edit the prefabricated “welcome” site’s HTML block either. I’ve tried turning on and off BlockPlus which did not make a difference at all.

May I bother you for any thoughts or ideas about how to resolve this issue?

Finally, do you have a paypal or something for donations or tips? I am very grateful for your help.