Trouble uploading an MP3 file

Trying to upload an MP3 file that is 75 MB in size. The file is less than the maximum size my hosting provider allows for uploads. Here is the error message I get:

Omeka S encountered an error
Omeka\Mvc\Exception\RuntimeException
POST request exceeded maximum size

Details:

Omeka\Mvc\Exception\RuntimeException: POST request exceeded maximum size in /home/pvikarch/public_html/Staging/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php:373
Stack trace:
#0 /home/pvikarch/public_html/Staging/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->checkExcessivePost(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#1 /home/pvikarch/public_html/Staging/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#2 /home/pvikarch/public_html/Staging/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(304): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#3 /home/pvikarch/public_html/Staging/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run()
#4 {main}

What’s the cause and what can I do to fix this?

I suggest uploading the file somewhere else first, then pointing Omeka to it with a URL for ingestion. You can use the File Sideload module to help you upload things right to a folder in the Omeka install, and then ingest and delete those:

https://omeka.org/s/docs/user-manual/modules/filesideload/

OK, sideload works. The file size as reported in Windows is less than the maximum my hosting provider allows, so it should have worked. I don’t know what’s up with that, but I have a workaround. Thanks.