Solr index error after Ubuntu update

I recently updated my Ubuntu environment to 22.x, as well as updating the installed libraries. I also updated my Omeka S instance and made sure modules were up to date.

Everything is running as expected, and I am able to search using Solr, but I can’t reindex. When I attempt to, I get a log message saying:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class “SolrClient” not found in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Solr/src/Indexer.php:197

I have verified that Solr is connecting properly (I get a status of OK at /admin/solr) and if I run service solr status on the server, it shows as running. I can also access the admin at :8983/solr.

I’m using the Omeka modules solr (0.13.1) and search (0.15.0) and have php-solr (2.6.0) and I’m running solr 8.6.0.

I have a feeling something was goofed up when Ubuntu updated packages as part of the upgrade. Any thoughts on where I ought to look next, or what might need to be updated? I saw something elsewhere about php-solr maybe not being enabled for the CLI, but I’m not sure how to go about checking that.

Thanks!
Adam