Simple Vocablary Plus - Cant create Vocabularies

Hi Everyone. Hope to find you well

I am trying to use Simple Vocabulary Plus plugin. But everytime I try to create one I got the following error. May I ask for someones help on this? Thank you very much.

Omeka has encountered an error
Zend_Controller_Action_Exception
Method "_validatePost" does not exist and was not trapped in __call()

exception 'Zend_Controller_Action_Exception' with message 'Method "_validatePost" does not exist and was not trapped in __call()' in /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php:488
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/omeka/plugins/SimpleVocabPlus/controllers/VocabularyController.php(19): Zend_Controller_Action->__call('_validatePost', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/omeka/plugins/SimpleVocabPlus/controllers/VocabularyController.php(19): SimpleVocabPlus_VocabularyController->_validatePost()
#2 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): SimpleVocabPlus_VocabularyController->addAction()
#3 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('addAction')
#4 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#5 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#6 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#7 /var/www/html/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(79): Zend_Application->run()
#8 /var/www/html/omeka/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#9 {main}

Kind regards

Dear All

I think I found the answer. The Plugin file in Omeka website is not the last version if we overwrite the file controllers/VocabularyController.php with the one found in the github the problem is fixed

Thanks
Kind regards

That is correct. The newest versions of the plugin from Github had not been uploaded to Omeka.org due to an oversight (my fault). Thank you very much for pointing this out. I have now uploaded the most recent version of the plugin to Omeka.org.
Please let me know if you have any more issues with this plugin! I think the plugin could be very useful, but it has not been very thoroughly tested. Bug reports are very welcome.

Ahhhhh, I am sorry I didn’t reply. Almost two years late.

Thanks for uploading the latest version.

I hope that finally my project using Omeka can really follow through and yes I am planning to use Simple Vocabulary Plus. I will let you know is someting comes up and my opinion as soon as I get to use it.

Thanks

Kind regards