Sidebar Search for Omeka Resources not working

Hello. I am in the process of testing out Omeka 3.0.0 and noticed a curious thing: when I try to attach an Omeka resource (like an item) to a field I can browse the items but all searches report no results. Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a setting I have missed? I’d like not to have to browse through 1800 items to find what I need, and have enjoyed this feature in the previous iteration.
Thanks,
Jonathan

This is a known issue in version 3.0.0.

Version 3.0.1 will include a fix for this issue, and it should be released soon. If you’re comfortable working with patches, you could also manually apply the fix to version 3.0.0 now.

Thanks for the quick response. I’ve never used a patch before, but it works great. It took a few minutes to figure out what it meant (and I was missing one of the “}”) but a little trial and error, knowing that I could always re-upload the original file, and a few refreshes later… Boom! It works. It’s a great patch.
Thanks for all the help.

Great!

The official 3.0.1 release is out now also.

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.