Server errors when trying to add pages to Navigation

My institution provides limited support on the server side for Omeka and I am getting a server error when I am in a site on Omeka-S and trying to add pages in Navigation. Any ideas of what I should be telling IT to look for on their end?

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /omeka-s/admin/site/s/hum-195-002-greek-life-at-nau/navigation on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Server at webapps.ucc.nau.edu Port 443

Are you getting that when submitting the form, or just when going to the Navigation page at all?

This error is a little odd because from your description it sounds like it’s coming from the web server and not from Omeka itself.

Thanks for replying. I get the error when I am in Navigation and try to add a page to the navigation of the site (Add a link to a site page, then clicking the plus next to the page). I think it is coming from the server but our IT team is not familiar with the platform and we do not have any developers on staff anymore. Could it be a problem with the install/should we reinstall? It also isn’t a consistent error-sometimes I can add pages to navigation and other times I cannot.

Looking at Apache’s error logs might be the best option here… it should indicate what the problem is if it’s coming from Apache somehow.

Thank you! I’ll share that with our IT.