Seeking Omeka Designer for Virtual Museum of Public Service

Creative ability to design Omega website for emerging Virtual Museum of Public Service. (www.publicservicemuseum.org)
Collaborate with academics and public servants in the US and globally to operationalise online museum intended to honour the public service, emphasise its diversity and achievements, and engage students at all levels about gratifying careers in public and nonprofit organisations.

Hi, I have experience in Omega development. I have designed and developed multiple nonprofit organizations. Let me know if you’d like to have a call.

1 Like

Hi Marc,
Happy to take this on, if you are still on the lookout to hire someone as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

1 Like

Hi Marc—We’re a design company with experience working on Omeka sites. Feel free to reach out at inquiries@agilehumanities.ca if you’d like to discuss this project further.

Marc,

I am John Hoinville from Alfa Jango. We are a consulting firm that provides design services and Omeka-S development services. We have created multiple digital archives websites using Omeka-S. Working with Wayne State Libraries and the University of Michigan, we have created a Michigan Memories site for the State of Michigan. We just finished the Walter Reuther Digital Archive (Walter Reuther was a labor leader located in Detroit Michigan). We are also starting a project with the University of Nebraska - Libraries this month. Each of these projects has utilized our design services and development services.

Our website is alfajango.com. You can see some of our design work here. Here are a couple of our Omeka-S sites mentioned above:

I look forward to speaking to you soon. If you would like to set up a meeting to discuss your project, you can use my Calendly calendar (calendly.com/alfajango). Have a great day!

John Hoinville
(248) 568-0570

Alfa Jango: Where Startups Start Up!