Seeking Designer / Developer for major digital humanities project

We are looking to build an Omeka website that brings together a series of beautiful collections in an endangered Native American language. The collections consist of:

• Digitized scans of stories, letters, teachings etc. written in the language
  • Audio and video files of interviews, monologs etc. recorded with the last fluent speakers of the language

The user’s experience with these materials will be highly interactive. Users will be able to view transcriptions and English transliterations of the items that are mapped sentence-by-sentence into the source material.

We want to use and/or customize a number of different plug-ins to do this, including Neatline, Scripto, OHMS and Exhibit Builder.

The project is likely to begin January 2019. Our organization will do the heavy lifting of preparing metadata, files, transcriptions etc. once the environment has been created.

Please reply here to discuss further!

The Omeka Team might be able to help out with this project, through our Omeka Services division. If you have a full RFP, or more details, I’d be happy to get into the details.

My email is sharon@digitalscholar. org.

Thanks,
Sharon

Thank you Sharon. I’ll drop you an email today.

Best wishes,

Elliot

This Omeka project is in line with others that we’re currently working on at Agile Humanities. Please contact us with more details (an RFP if you have it) and we can also arrange a time to discuss your requirements. You can reach me at dean@agilehumanities.ca.

Hi there,

Is your offer still available? If you need any help feel free to contact me. I will be glad to here more details!