Scripto Revision information out of sync with MediaWiki

A client deleted some spam posts directly from MediaWiki and it seems to have put some revision ids out of sync with Scripto. A typical error is below.

Is there any way to resynchronize Scripto entries with MediaWiki revision information? What’s the right way to approach this?

The site is using Scripto 1.0 / MediaWiki 1.35 on Omeka 2

Scripto\Mediawiki\Exception\QueryException: Invalid page revision in /var/www/html/modules/Scripto/src/Mediawiki/ApiClient.php:549
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/modules/Scripto/src/Api/Representation/ScriptoMediaRepresentation.php(400): Scripto\Mediawiki\ApiClient->queryRevision()
#1 /var/www/html/modules/Scripto/src/Controller/PublicApp/RevisionController.php(134): Scripto\Api\Representation\ScriptoMediaRepresentation->pageRevision()
#2 /var/www/html/modules/Scripto/src/Controller/PublicApp/RevisionController.php(37): Scripto\Controller\PublicApp\RevisionController->handleCompare()
#3 /var/www/html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(78): Scripto\Controller\PublicApp\RevisionController->compareTalkAction()

How exactly did the client delete a revision? Typically, one would “undo” a revision, which preserves the unwanted revision and creates a new, subsequent one. I tried reproducing this behavior by deleting the page in MediaWiki, but I’m not encountering any error.

Thanks (again) for such a speedy reply. Let me look into this a bit more closely to see if I can frame the issue more precisely.

After further investigation it seems that the client did indeed delete the affected MediaWiki pages rather than revert them to the most recent legitimate versions. Recreating the pages in MediaWiki then restoring the contents to a legitimate revision seems to have done the trick.

Thanks for looking into it.

This topic was automatically closed 360 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.