Resources - Manage current Items crashes

I am attempting to use “Manage current items” to add (all) items to a second site in Omeka S 3.0.1. There are only 31 items in total, 19 are already in the site.

However every attempt results in

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\SyntaxErrorException
An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT r0_.id AS id_0, r0_.title AS title_1, r0_.is_public AS is_public_2, r0_.created AS created_3, r0_.modified AS modified_4, r0_.resource_type AS resource_type_5, r0_.owner_id AS owner_id_6, r0_.resource_class_id AS resource_class_id_7, r0_.resource_template_id AS resource_template_id_8, r0_.thumbnail_id AS thumbnail_id_9 FROM item i1_ INNER JOIN resource r0_ ON i1_.id = r0_.id INNER JOIN fulltext_search f2_ ON (f2_.id = r0_.id AND f2_.resource = ?) WHERE MATCH (f2_.title, f2_.text) AGAINST (?) > 0 GROUP BY r0_.id ORDER BY MATCH (f2_.title, f2_.text) AGAINST (?) DESC, r0_.created DESC, r0_.id DESC LIMIT 25’ with params [“items”, “", "”]: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting FTS_TERM or FTS_NUMB or ‘*’

You don’t need to input a * in the fulltext search box, and I believe that’s what’s causing the error here.

If you want to just get everything, leaving all the search inputs blank should do it.

Thanks John. Removing the “*” fixes the error thank you. However although the Job starts it does not complete. No errors in the PHP, MySQL or application logs to provide any help. Any thoughts??

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.