Resource Templates not displaying for item creation

Hi. I’m new to using Omeka and I’m trying to set up resource templates to use for items for a collection. However, when I go to create a new item and select the resource template I’ve created, the fields don’t change. They remain just title and description. Is there another setting I need to change?

There shouldn’t be any other steps.

So, some questions:

• What is your user role?
  • What modules are you running in your installation?

Hey, Sharon. Thank you for the help! I work with Jessica, and am also looking into this issue. I found a few jobs for a “batch update.” I think these may have implemented when I installed a few modules (block disposition, IIIF Server, and Image Server. I uninstalled these modules, but we are still having the same issue. I have attached an image of one of these Jobs.Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 6.06.13 AM|284x500

If you’re selecting a resource template (which has properties beyond Title and Description set on it) and just nothing appears to happen, my first guess would be some sort of Javascript issue.

Are there any errors in the browser’s Javascript console? Does the rest of the form appear to work, like manually adding new properties, values, etc.?

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.