Query multiple resources by ids

Hello, i have a list of resources ids where i don’t know whether they are items/medias/sets/ and i would like to apply the same logic of this query:

/api/items?id[]=463&id[]=3115

but as:

/api/resources?id[]=463&id[]=3115

Nevertheless i get a "Permission denied for the current user to search the Omeka\\Api\\Adapter\\ResourceAdapter resource." Why is this not possible without an api key? Is there any way to change this setting?

Thanks

if i am logged i receive a {"errors":{"error":"The Omeka\\Api\\Adapter\\ResourceAdapter adapter does not implement the search operation."}}

Yes, currently, the resource API adapter can only read one resource at a time So, you’ll need to make separate requests: /api/resources/3115 and /api/resources/463

We’ll look into the feasibility of enabling the search operation.

I just noticed that if i would need to query all @reverse resources i cannot distinguish between what is a media or an item, so it would be really nice to add this feature.

We made this change to the development version a couple months ago, so search will be enabled for /api/resources in an upcoming release: it would be version 4.1.0 when it’s out.