Problems upgrading from 2.1.0 to 4.0.1

Hello,

I’m trying to upgrade an old instance of Omeka S from version 2.1.0. I’ve upgraded PHP to 8.1 and run the database migrations and get the following error when I try accessing the site:

Omeka\Api\Exception\NotFoundException: Omeka\Entity\Site entity with criteria {“slug”:“admin”} not found in /home/yepgbj6pm094/public_html/omeka/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php:627
Stack trace:
#0 /home/yepgbj6pm094/public_html/omeka/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php(354): Omeka\Api\Adapter\AbstractEntityAdapter->findEntity(Array, Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#1 /home/yepgbj6pm094/public_html/omeka/application/src/Api/Manager.php(230): Omeka\Api\Adapter\AbstractEntityAdapter->read(Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#2 /home/yepgbj6pm094/public_html/omeka/application/src/Api/Manager.php(115): Omeka\Api\Manager->execute(Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#3 /home/yepgbj6pm094/public_html/omeka/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php(391): Omeka\Api\Manager->read(‘sites’, Array)
#4 /home/yepgbj6pm094/public_html/omeka/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php(312): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->prepareSite(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#5 /home/yepgbj6pm094/public_html/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->preparePublicSite(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#6 /home/yepgbj6pm094/public_html/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#7 /home/yepgbj6pm094/public_html/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(311): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#8 /home/yepgbj6pm094/public_html/omeka/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#9 {main}

I can revert to the old site and PHP 7.3 in the meantime but would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Leah

Can you share what URL you’re at when you get this error?

The error is acting like you’ve used a URL like /s/admin, indicating a public site with the slug “admin,” leading to this error noting that site doesn’t exist.

If you’re just going to /admin and are seeing this, I don’t have an immediate idea of what would cause that. One possibility would be a module: to rule this out you could temporarily move all your modules out of the modules folder.

Oh gosh I’m so sorry, I was looking at an old error. I think my problem is just an invalid theme. Thanks for your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 360 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.