Problem to import files with CSVImport

Hi

I installed Omeka with success on windows server 2012 with wampserverx64.
I have Php 5.6.25; MySQL 5.7.14; Apache 2.4.23.
I can upload files (jpg, pdf, mov, …). Thumbnails are created, etc. All is ok

But i have a problem with CSVImport
When they are not file, the import is done.
When i want to upload files with CSVImport i have an error. It seems there is a problem to rename the file tempory created (CSVImport succeeded to upload the file online (i know because the file jpg is downloaded in the TEMP directory) but not to copy it in the files original directory to create the item).

This is the error message :
exception ‘Omeka_Storage_Exception’ with message ‘Unable to store file.’ in E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Storage\Adapter\Filesystem.php:119

The php error logs :
PHP Warning: rename(C:\Windows\TEMP/9d9e0d4e78bb7400e9c16d7c3679a77e.jpg,E:\Archives\omeka/files/original/9d9e0d4e78bb7400e9c16d7c3679a77e.jpg): The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (code: 32) in E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Storage\Adapter\Filesystem.php on line 222
PHP Stack trace:
PHP 1. {main}() e:\Archives\omeka\admin\index.php:0
PHP 2. Omeka_Application->run() e:\Archives\omeka\admin\index.php:28
PHP 3. Zend_Application->run() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Application.php:77
PHP 4. Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Zend\Application.php:384
PHP 5. Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Zend\Application\Bootstrap\Bootstrap.php:105
PHP 6. Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Zend\Controller\Front.php:954
PHP 7. Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Zend\Controller\Dispatcher\Standard.php:308
PHP 8. CsvImport_IndexController->mapColumnsAction() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Zend\Controller\Action.php:516
PHP 9. CsvImport_IndexController->_dispatchImportTask() E:\Archives\omeka\plugins\CsvImport\controllers\IndexController.php:135
PHP 10. Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Default->sendLongRunning() E:\Archives\omeka\plugins\CsvImport\controllers\IndexController.php:386
PHP 11. Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Adapter_Synchronous->send() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Job\Dispatcher\Default.php:150
PHP 12. CsvImport_ImportTask->perform() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Job\Dispatcher\Adapter\Synchronous.php:25
PHP 13. call_user_func:{E:\Archives\omeka\plugins\CsvImport\models\CsvImport\ImportTask.php:39}() E:\Archives\omeka\plugins\CsvImport\models\CsvImport\ImportTask.php:39
PHP 14. CsvImport_Import->start() E:\Archives\omeka\plugins\CsvImport\models\CsvImport\ImportTask.php:39
PHP 15. CsvImport_Import->_importLoop() E:\Archives\omeka\plugins\CsvImport\models\CsvImport\Import.php:336
PHP 16. CsvImport_Import->_addItemFromRow() E:\Archives\omeka\plugins\CsvImport\models\CsvImport\Import.php:588
PHP 17. insert_files_for_item() E:\Archives\omeka\plugins\CsvImport\models\CsvImport\Import.php:720
PHP 18. Builder_Item->addFiles() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\globals.php:567
PHP 19. Item->saveFiles() E:\Archives\omeka\application\models\Builder\Item.php:204
PHP 20. Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->save() E:\Archives\omeka\application\models\Item.php:337
PHP 21. Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->runCallbacks() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Record\AbstractRecord.php:550
PHP 22. call_user_func:{E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Record\AbstractRecord.php:277}() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Record\AbstractRecord.php:277
PHP 23. File->afterSave() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Record\AbstractRecord.php:277
PHP 24. Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Default->send() E:\Archives\omeka\application\models\File.php:203
PHP 25. Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_Adapter_Synchronous->send() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Job\Dispatcher\Default.php:136
PHP 26. Job_FileProcessUpload->perform() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Job\Dispatcher\Adapter\Synchronous.php:25
PHP 27. File->storeFiles() E:\Archives\omeka\application\models\Job\FileProcessUpload.php:23
PHP 28. Omeka_Storage->store() E:\Archives\omeka\application\models\File.php:424
PHP 29. Omeka_Storage->__call() E:\Archives\omeka\application\models\File.php:424
PHP 30. call_user_func_array:{E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Storage.php:67}() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Storage.php:67
PHP 31. Omeka_Storage_Adapter_Filesystem->store() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Storage.php:67
PHP 32. Omeka_Storage_Adapter_Filesystem->_rename() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Storage\Adapter\Filesystem.php:116
PHP 33. rename() E:\Archives\omeka\application\libraries\Omeka\Storage\Adapter\Filesystem.php:222

An idea to resolve this problem ?

Ok, il resolved the problem myself by editing the php code (changes in the function _rename of Filesystem.php)

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.