Previous /Next Links & Translation

Greetings, I am very new to Omeka (with pre-kindergarten coding ability;) and in the process of creating a digital archive.

I have 2 questions:

1. I am trying to figure out how to add the ‘Previous/Next’ links at the bottom of the individual collection pages.

2. The site will be in Polish; I have figured out how to change the language in config.ini, but for some words that don’t have translation I ended up hard-coding the Polish equivalents. Now, while "previous/next’ are translated, there are issue with grammatical gender depending on the name of the items, so I also want to hard-code these two words, but I cannot find the proper file. (I am using the Berlin theme).

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello, Magda.

As for your first question, see whether this thread can help: Paging through items in collection.

As for the second question, see whether this thread can help: User account panel translation. You might also want to check Locale Switcher or https://github.com/Daniel-KM/Omeka-plugin-Multilanguage plugins, they will let you offer more than one language to your users.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.