Php errors when I want to create an Item

Hi

I installed Omeka-s with success.
I have Php 5.6.25; MySQL 5.7.14; Apache 2.4.23
When I want to add an Item i have the below php error.
What’s wrong ? Anyone could help me please ?

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function id() on null in C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\application\src\View\Helper\Media.php on line 59
PHP Stack trace:
PHP 1. {main}() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\index.php:0
PHP 2. Zend\Mvc\Application->run() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\index.php:21
PHP 3. Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\vendor\zendframework\zend-mvc\src\Application.php:332
PHP 4. Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php:179
PHP 5. Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php:322
PHP 6. Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\vendor\zendframework\zend-mvc\src\DispatchListener.php:138
PHP 7. Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\vendor\zendframework\zend-mvc\src\Controller\AbstractController.php:106
PHP 8. Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php:179
PHP 9. Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php:322
PHP 10. Omeka\Controller\Admin\ItemController->addAction() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\vendor\zendframework\zend-mvc\src\Controller\AbstractActionController.php:78
PHP 11. Omeka\Controller\Admin\ItemController->getMediaForms() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\application\src\Controller\Admin\ItemController.php:232
PHP 12. Omeka\View\Helper\Media->form() C:\wampserverx64\www\omekas\application\src\Controller\Admin\ItemController.php:437

Hmm, that’s definitely a problem. What do you see if you go to the Vocabularies page? Specifically the content of the table that should display there.

The vocabulary is empty.
I just can import one.

That indicates that no vocabularies got imported when you installed, which isn’t supposed to happen.

It’s Dublin Core that’s required and isn’t there which is causing the error you reported.

Thanks a lot.
I successed to add vocabularies and there are not error reported now.

But i have now a new problem :frowning:

When i want to add a media i hhave a problem with the menu on the right side. Only HTML menu seems good. The others are unknown (for example unknown [upload]; unknown [url], …)

Thanks by advance

I’m wondering if maybe you had a problem unzipping Omeka. Both the problems you’ve had are things that should always be there being missing, or like the configuration is somehow incorrect. Those “unknown” media types should all be specified in the application/config/module.config.php file (a big file with lots of default configuration).

The only thing I can think of is you’ve somehow got an old or incomplete configuration, or you have some strangeness going on with your config/local.config.php file that’s overriding the defaults with junk. Does any of that sound right?

In fact, the installation failed on the vocabulary because of a wrong path mixed linux/windows in the value $file in file application/src/Stdlib/RdfImporter.php lines 94-96.
It was the same problem of Errors after installing Omeka S

Then, I erased my old Omeka-s directory and database and did a new install with lines 94-96 commented. The installation of Omeka-s has succeedeed and the vocabulary too.

But now I had this problem of “unknown” in the menu on the right side to add a media.

No other idea to help me ?

Did you make any changes to the application/config/module.config.php file? Or add some new stuff to config/local.config.php?

Thank you.
I changed anything in the config/local.config.php and now i have the right menu to upload.

Thank you a lot.