I’ve been wrestling with an Omeka S install on a virtual server for a few days (mostly it’s because I’m rusty at this). I finally got a new error but this one is stumping me and I haven’t found a question/answer that seems to match my circumstances here (although apologies if I overlooked it).
The error I’m currently getting at [mybaseurl]/my-omeka-s, [mybaseurl]/my-omeka-s/install, and [mybaseurl]/my-omeka-s/admin is “Page not found Reason: error-router-no-match”
I’ve done the following at this point:
- Set up a virtual server running Ubuntu 20.04, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- Set up a database for Omeka using PHPMyAdmin (I didn’t give the database any tables, since I think those get created when I finish the install process through the browser, but maybe I goofed that up?)
- Edited /config/database.ini to include database credentials
- Updated .htaccess and enabled mod_rewrite
- Created omeka-s.conf and added it to apache2/sites-available
- Confirmed that if I add “test” to the top of my .htaccess file I get an Internal Server Error (saw that suggestion in a thread where someone was getting a 404 and that was helpful)
- Confirmed that I am using the Omeka S zip file from the omeka downloads page, rather than the one from GitHub
Has anyone seen this before, and/or do you have any suggestions on where I might start troubleshooting this? I may be missing something super obvious but I just can’t get that install screen to display!
Thanks in advance,