Page non validate when adding text

Hello.
I have a small problem with my OMEKA classic installation.
I have started to create collections. It’s OK at this level.
I’ve created a few simple pages that I’ve added to the menu.
On my page entitled “Presentation”, I added a text. But just as I was about to validate, I received an error message: “Omeka has encountered an error. To find out how to get more detailed information about this error, see the Omeka Classic user manual page on recovering error messages”.
How do I fix this please?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

If you follow the link in that message to the user manual, it’ll take you to a page that explains how to turn on error reporting and get the actual error message.

That message will tell us what’s happening.

Thanks. I’ve done it. The result:

Omeka_Record_Exception

There is no “Item Type Metadata” element, “Player”!

Omeka_Record_Exception: Il n’y a pas d’élément “Item Type Metadata”, “Player”! in /home/afritewr/public_html/application/models/Mixin/ElementText.php:292
Stack trace:
#0 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/models/Mixin/ElementText.php(213): Mixin_ElementText->getElement()
#1 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Record/AbstractRecord.php(255): Mixin_ElementText->getElementTexts()
#2 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Record/AbstractRecord.php(212): Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->delegateToMixins()
#3 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/views/helpers/Metadata.php(183): Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->__call()
#4 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/views/helpers/Metadata.php(149): Omeka_View_Helper_Metadata->_getElementText()
#5 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/views/helpers/Metadata.php(73): Omeka_View_Helper_Metadata->_getText()
#6 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(350): Omeka_View_Helper_Metadata->metadata()
#7 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/globals.php(2062): Zend_View_Abstract->__call()
#8 /home/afritewr/public_html/plugins/YouTubeImport/YouTubeImportPlugin.php(68): metadata()
#9 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Broker.php(268): YouTubeImportPlugin->filterDisplayElements()
#10 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/globals.php(324): Omeka_Plugin_Broker->applyFilters()
#11 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/views/helpers/AllElementTexts.php(158): apply_filters()
#12 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/views/helpers/AllElementTexts.php(232): Omeka_View_Helper_AllElementTexts->_getElementsBySet()
#13 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/views/helpers/AllElementTexts.php(298): Omeka_View_Helper_AllElementTexts->_getOutputAsHtml()
#14 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/views/helpers/AllElementTexts.php(94): Omeka_View_Helper_AllElementTexts->_getOutput()
#15 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(350): Omeka_View_Helper_AllElementTexts->allElementTexts()
#16 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/globals.php(2077): Zend_View_Abstract->__call()
#17 /home/afritewr/public_html/themes/foundation/items/show.php(23): all_element_texts()
#18 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/View.php(114): include(‘/home/afritewr/…’)
#19 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(889): Omeka_View->_run()
#20 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(912): Zend_View_Abstract->render()
#21 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(933): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->renderScript()
#22 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(972): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->render()
#23 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(277): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->postDispatch()
#24 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(527): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->notifyPostDispatch()
#25 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch()
#26 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch()
#27 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(106): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#28 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#29 /home/afritewr/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run()
#30 /home/afritewr/public_html/index.php(23): Omeka_Application->run()
#31 {main}

Okay, so this is happening because you have the YouTube Import plugin installed, and you deleted an element that it needs to work, the “Player” element.

You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin (or just uninstalling it if you don’t use it).

Thanks. I just delete it! It’s working now!

I’d like to take this opportunity to ask if there is a plugin that prevents/block visitors to the site from downloading files (images, associated documents, etc.).
Thanks.