Omeka S image behavior

I’m looking to change the image display behavior in my instance. We want to display the image within the page after clicking them without moving to the next page. I was wondering if anyone have figured out how to work it?
Thanks,
Lu

Can you elaborate a little on the change you’re trying to make? Screenshots or links to pages that aren’t behaving as you want could be helpful also.

Hello,
https://omekasexhibitsdev.lib.rochester.edu/s/artist-books/item/2992#?xywh=-1496%2C-128%2C5671%2C2555 In this exhibit, when I click on an image, a new page is open.
I’m looking for a way for image to behave like this instead Ethan Chad Whited · Charmaine Wheatley Portraits Inventory where image is open of the same page without loading out a new one. Is this a module/pluggin?
Thanks,
Lu

I can’t see your link… maybe it’s not available outside your institution?

In Omeka S 4.0.0 and later you can configure the item show page for your theme, and choose the “lightbox” gallery viewer like you see there on the portraits site for any theme. In older versions, it’s a matter of choosing a theme that uses that kind of viewer (or editing one or making your own).