Omeka has encountered an error (installing)

After uploading files to server. I tried to install omeka and received this error message:

Omeka has encountered an error

Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Exception
Unable to resolve plugin “storage”; no corresponding plugin with that name

Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Exception: Unable to resolve plugin “storage”; no corresponding plugin with that name in

/home/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/lib/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php:340 Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxx/htdocs/lib/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(392): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResource(‘storage’)
#1 /home/xxxxxx/htdocs/lib/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(404): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResources()
#2 /home/xxxxxx/htdocs/lib/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(637): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->getPluginResourceNames()
#3 /home/xxxxxx/htdocs/lib/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(598): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->_bootstrap(NULL)
#4 /home/xxxxxx/htdocs/lib/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(373): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->bootstrap(NULL)
#5 /home/xxxxxx/htdocs/lib/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(49): Zend_Application->bootstrap()
#6 /home/xxxxxx/htdocs/lib/index.php(23): Omeka_Application->initialize()
#7 {main}

I have edited the directory from home to main folder, and replaced with xxxxx
the admin page is blank(white).

Anyone experienced this before or know how to get it fixed

Are you sure everything got uploaded? Missing some files could cause this problem.

I uploaded all files using/ through ftp and when the error appeared, I thought some files were missing. Then I re-uploaded them again with skipping existing files, but the error persisted.

I uploaded the files again and the installation page showed up but below the install button is a warning: proc_open() has been disabled for security reasons in /application/libraries/Omeka/File/Derivative/Strategy/ExternalImageMagick.php** on line 202

Even when I complete the installation form and click install, here is what shows up on the next page:
Schema task failed on table ‘omeka_collections’ with Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown storage engine ‘InnoDB’

Any help?

proc_open being disabled is a setting coming from your host; it will impact your ability to run background jobs like imports, but Omeka should otherwise work fine.

The “InnoDB” related issue is more serious: this indicates some problem with the database setup on your server that you’ll need to deal with, probably by talking with your host.