OHMS Import error

When I try to use OHMS import, I entered the zip file and select the collection when I click next I am getting the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘OhmsImport_File’ not found in /home/aukoralh/public_html/plugins/OhmsImport/controllers/IndexController.php:168 Stack trace: #0 /home/aukoralh/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): OhmsImport_IndexController->indexAction() #1 /home/aukoralh/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘indexAction’) #2 /home/aukoralh/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http)) #3 /home/aukoralh/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() #4 /home/aukoralh/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run() #5 /home/aukoralh/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(73): Zend_Application->run() #6 /home/aukoralh/public_html/admin/i in /home/aukoralh/public_html/plugins/OhmsImport/controllers/IndexController.php on line 168

can you please figure out the error.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.