Oai-pmh repository module -- syntax

I have installed the oai-pmh repository module on our omeka-s server. We have multiple sites on our server and are using the “Global Repository” option.

Our server will be harvested by another entity on a scheduled basis. Before the initial harvest, I would like to look at the xml file that will be generated by our configuration settings. What is the correct URI syntax to use?

Thank you.

I don’t know if my original post was clear. So, I am re-posting my question.

We have installed the oai-pmh repository module on our omeka-s server. We have multiple sites on our server and are using the “Global Repository” option. Before our repository is harvested, I would like to see what the xml response will be, based upon our current configuration. How can I do this?

Thank you.

This is @Daniel_KM’s module, but it looks to me like the answer to your question is contained within the readme:

Global repository

The global repository contains all the resources of Omeka S, in one place. If enabled, it can exposes different types of oai sets: the sites, or the item sets. The url is simply /oai.

Syntax beyond that would be standard OAI-PMH requests, e.g. /oai?verb=Identify, /oai?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc and so on.

This topic was automatically closed 360 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.