Need help using Omeka 2 importer

I am trying to import one of our Omeka Classic site items using Omeka 2 importer.
It works before with another site. This time, I am trying to port into a itemset. Please see the following screencaptures and give me an advice why it is failed. Thanks a lot!

What happens? Is there an error message, or log for the import job?

Just gave me “error” status, no detailed message. Please see the following screen capture.

There’s nothing listed below there under “Log”? If there’s a log there will be a link to view it, but it’s lower on the page than what’s shown in your screenshot.

Got it. Here is the log.

2024-01-09T20:36:19+00:00 ERR (3): HTTP problem: 403 Forbidden
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function toString() on bool in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Omeka2Importer/src/Job/Import.php:453
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Omeka2Importer/src/Job/Import.php(162): Omeka2Importer\Job\Import->hasNextPage()
#1 /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Omeka2Importer/src/Job/Import.php(91): Omeka2Importer\Job\Import->importCollections()
#2 /var/www/html/omeka-s/application/src/Job/DispatchStrategy/Synchronous.php(34): Omeka2Importer\Job\Import->perform()
#3 /var/www/html/omeka-s/application/src/Job/Dispatcher.php(105): Omeka\Job\DispatchStrategy\Synchronous->send()
#4 /var/www/html/omeka-s/application/data/scripts/perform-job.php(66): Omeka\Job\Dispatcher->send()
#5 {main}
thrown
in /var/www/html/omeka-s/modules/Omeka2Importer/src/Job/Import.php on line 453

It looks like there’s a problem accessing the site there… first you have the 403 Forbidden error, and then the next one is a problem when looking for a header that should be present when accessing the Omeka Classic API, and it isn’t.

I note that trying to go to the URL for the site you used now just leads to a 404 page. Maybe something’s in flux with the hosting of the source site?