Neatline Widget Plugins Problem

When I activate “Neatline Widget ~ SIMILE Timeline” plugin and click on the Neatline link from my web site, I get the following error and Neatline is not working.

Omeka has encountered an error

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception
Mysqli prepare error: Table ‘omekatestdb.omeka_neatline_simile_exhibit_expansions’ doesn’t exist

exception ‘Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception’ with message ‘Mysqli prepare error: Table ‘omekatestdb.omeka_neatline_simile_exhibit_expansions’ doesn’t exist’ in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare(‘SELECT neatlin...') #1 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(388): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'SELECT neatlin…’)
#2 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare(‘SELECT `neatlin…’)
#3 [internal function]: Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(Object(Omeka_Db_Select), Array)
#4 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php(648): Omeka_Db->__call(‘query’, Array)
#6 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php(648): Omeka_Db->query(Object(Omeka_Db_Select), Array)
#7 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php(281): Omeka_Db_Table->fetchObjects(Object(Omeka_Db_Select))
#8 [internal function]: Omeka_Db_Table->findBy(Array, 10, 1)
#9 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/controllers/helpers/Db.php(59): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Omeka/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(128): Omeka_Controller_Action_Helper_Db->__call(‘findBy’, Array)
#11 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Omeka/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(128): Omeka_Controller_Action_Helper_Db->findBy(Array, 10, 1)
#12 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/plugins/Neatline/controllers/ExhibitsController.php(79): Omeka_Controller_AbstractActionController->browseAction()
#13 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): Neatline_ExhibitsController->browseAction()
#14 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘browseAction’)
#15 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#16 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#17 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#18 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(77): Zend_Application->run()
#19 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/index.php(23): Omeka_Application->run()
#20 {main}

and when I deactivate Neatline Widget ~ SIMILE Timeline and try to activate Neatline Time plugin, I get the following error

Omeka has encountered an error

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception
Mysqli statement execute error : Invalid default value for ‘center_date’

exception ‘Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception’ with message ‘Mysqli statement execute error : Invalid default value for ‘center_date’’ in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(303): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 [internal function]: Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(‘CREATE TABLE IF…’)
#3 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/plugins/NeatlineTime/NeatlineTimePlugin.php(64): Omeka_Db->__call(‘query’, Array)
#5 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/plugins/NeatlineTime/NeatlineTimePlugin.php(64): Omeka_Db->query(‘CREATE TABLE IF…’)
#6 [internal function]: NeatlineTimePlugin->hookInstall(Array)
#7 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Broker.php(145): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#8 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Omeka/Plugin/Installer.php(130): Omeka_Plugin_Broker->callHook(‘install’, Array, Object(Plugin))
#9 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/controllers/PluginsController.php(97): Omeka_Plugin_Installer->install(Object(Plugin))
#10 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): PluginsController->installAction()
#11 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘installAction’)
#12 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#13 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#14 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#15 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(77): Zend_Application->run()
#16 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/omekatest/public/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#17 {main}

I 'm not good at reading error messages and can’t find out the reasons why I get this message. Could you please help me to solve this Neatline issues?

First problem “Omeka has encountered an error . Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception
Mysqli prepare error: Table ‘omekatestdb.omeka_neatline_simile_exhibit_expansions’ doesn’t exist” solved by

1- uninstall simile plugin
2- login to the database and create an empty table named omeka_neatline_simile_exhibit_expansions,
3- and then install the plugin

Neatline Time plugin error still exist.

Hello onurmetin,

Sorry that your Neatline install is giving you problems!

Can I just get a few basic background bits of info, please? Which version of Omeka and Neatline are you running? Is this install on a laptop/desktop? or on a server? Which version of mysql is running?

Thank you! I’ll kick this up to our developers/R&D folk once I have this info from you.

Best,
Ronda

It was installed on a server. Both are latest versions.

Not sure if this will help but I just updated a one of my Omeka instances from 2.5 to 2.5.1 and then updated Neatline to v2.6 . I discovered that it had one line of php code not compatible with pre-v5.4 php. Anyways I got the error you got. I fixed the php line of code mentioned by the author and it still didn’t work. I noticed that the Neatline_Exhibits table was there but unreadable. I removed it and did a refresh, via MySQLWorkbench, and noticed that two other Neatline_Exhibits tables existed from my previous install and uninstall attempts. One was named Neatline_Exhibits_2_5_2 and the other Neatline_Exhibits_2_6_0. They were both empty tables so I removed the 2_5_2 and renamed the 2_6_0 to thn_Neatline_Exhibits, “thn_” is my db prefix, and it seems to work now.

Update: Sorry, some of it works, but still having problems getting NeatlineTime to install.

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.