Neatline plugin error

I posted this question last year, but didn’t get a response. I’ve had multiple faculty members ask me about using Neatline for their projects, so I could really use help!

We are running Omeka 2.3 and I have installed Neatline 2.6.0. It looks as though it installed successfully, but when I click on the plug-in in the left hand menu, I get the error below. Anyone encountered this before and/or know how to fix it?

Invalid controller specified (exhibits)

exception ‘Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Exception’ with message ‘Invalid controller specified (exhibits)’ in /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php:248
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#1 /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#2 /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(382): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#3 /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(79): Zend_Application->run()
#4 /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#5 {main}

If you’re having trouble getting an answer to a Neatline problem here, your best bet is probably to post it directly on the Neatline issue tracker, since that goes right to Neatline’s developers.

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.