Neatline plug-in error

We are running Omeka 2.3 and I have installed Neatline 2.5.1. It looks as though it installed successfully, but when I click on the plug-in in the left hand menu, I get the error below. Anyone encountered this before and/or know how to fix it?

exception 'Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Exception' with message 'Invalid controller specified (exhibits)' in /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php:248
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#1 /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#2 /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(382): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#3 /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(79): Zend_Application->run()
#4 /usr/local/data/htdocs/omeka/admin/index.php(28): Omeka_Application->run()
#5 {main}

Did you ever figure this out? Having the same problem.

Nope. I posted this again in this forum and also on the Github issues page for Neatline. No replies so far.

Anyone searching for this topic… the issue was resolved and details available on Github https://github.com/scholarslab/Neatline/issues/440

1 Like

Thanks for cross-posting, @ssdavis! We’re working on a release which will include this amount other items. I will post here when that’s up.