Neatline Permissions

Hello,

I am trying to get Neatline version 0.4.0 running on Omeka S 3.2.1. When I try to create a new Exhibit, I get a permissions error:

error “Permission denied for the current user to create the Neatline\Entity\NeatlineExhibit resource.”

I have checked ownership and permissions of the plugin and everything seems to be i order. Is there a different set of permissions that should be used from the rest of the site or is this plugin not valid because it appears that the website has not been updated recently. All help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Thank You

I’m not having any luck with Neatline myself, though I’m getting a different problem.

I’m not clear on who is maintaining that module right now; this seems to indicate the Performant Software version is the official one:

So you may wish to go and add to this existing issue on Github from a year ago with a similar problem:

and hope that they see it there.

Thanks for the response. My problem is that there is a conflict with the neatline plugin and the ldap authentication plugin. The ldap plugin is a non-negotiable so I have to keep it enabled at all times.

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.