Neatline Compatibility?

Hi All,

Longtime Omeka Classic + Neatline user who wants to migrate to Omeka S because of the latter’s multisite capabilities. So I created a sandbox with Omeka S 3.2.0 and Neatline 0.4.0 (which is what shows up upon install, despite the GitHub repository saying it’s the 1.0.0 release: Releases · performant-software/neatline-omeka-s · GitHub). Upon install, though, clicking on the Neatline module just brings up a blank page. (I should add I manually updated the PHP path as required by Omeka S and Reclaim’s docs: https://support.reclaimhosting.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500005620481#fixing-background-php-path-for-omeka-omeka-s-0-0.)

So I am wondering if Neatline is, as a project, no longer worth using or pursuing. I’ve reached out to Performant a couple of times, who claim to be the maintainers of Neatline now. But they’ve not gotten back to me. The Neatline for Omeka S GitHub repository is also now read only, while Neatline for Omeka Classic remains active. So I am trying to figure out how much to pursue this.

Sorry. I supposed this is not a specific, technical question. I’m just trying to figure out if I’ll be able to use these two pieces of software together.

Thanks all,
Chris

This topic was automatically closed 360 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.