I would like to move all the items of one omeka installation (let’s call it “omeka A”) to another omeka installation (“omeka B”). Omeka B contains already few items.
According to the documentation, a good way to do this is by the Omeka API Import plugin. Therefore,
- I activated the API on Omeka A (I can see items when browsing to http://myomeka/api/items).
- I installed Omeka Api import plugin on Omeka B.
- I disabled Collection Tree plugin on Omeka B to avoid conflict.
The import process in Omeka B creates no errors but none of the items are imported.
I tried the following with no effect:
- Use a API key (my user account created all items on Omeka A).
- Make all items public in Omeka A and then tried to import with and without API key.
Do someone have an idea? I can send you the urls of Omeka A and B by private message.