Missing slugs error

Hello1
I just upgraded to the latest Omeka S, but after deleting some pages from the installation i get the error below. Anyone has had this issue? Thanks

Omeka\Api\Exception\NotFoundException: Omeka\Entity\Site entity with criteria {“slug”:“korca”} not found in /home/albanon1/adsh.al/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php:714 Stack trace: #0 /home/albanon1/adsh.al/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php(432): Omeka\Api\Adapter\AbstractEntityAdapter->findEntity(Array, Object(Omeka\Api\Request)) #1 /home/albanon1/adsh.al/application/src/Api/Manager.php(230): Omeka\Api\Adapter\AbstractEntityAdapter->read(Object(Omeka\Api\Request)) #2 /home/albanon1/adsh.al/application/src/Api/Manager.php(115): Omeka\Api\Manager->execute(Object(Omeka\Api\Request)) #3 /home/albanon1/adsh.al/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php(396): Omeka\Api\Manager->read(‘sites’, Array) #4 /home/albanon1/adsh.al/application/src/Mvc/MvcListeners.php(313): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->prepareSite(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #5 /home/albanon1/adsh.al/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Omeka\Mvc\MvcListeners->preparePublicSite(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #6 /home/albanon1/adsh.al/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure)) #7 /home/albanon1/adsh.al/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(304): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #8 /home/albanon1/adsh.al/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #9 {main}

Did you delete a site? This error is saying the site with slug “korca” doesn’t exist.

@jflatnes yes i deleted a couple of sites. Is the system suppose to query of the deleted sites?

This looks like you’re trying to visit the deleted site. What URL are you accessing that shows this error?

I am visiting the only site left on my installation. It generates to many errors and the log keeps building up.
https://adsh.al/

I don’t have a problem visiting that URL. Maybe you had the old one set as your default site and your browser has cached the old redirect? Try clearing your browser’s cache and see if that helps.

The remaining site works, with a few issues, however the Log module has errors like in the attached image that build up very quickly. There are now close to 2000 logs. I cleaned the cache many times, tried different themes, it still looking for the deleted sites. Is it better to do a fresh installation and transfer all the items?

Is it just these log entries you’re seeing?

That could just be caused by bots or crawlers (or other visitors) trying to visit your now-deleted site.

1 Like

These types of logs are mostly the ones i am seeing.