Misconfiguration on Group module

Hi!

I just did install Daniel Berthereau’s Group module.

Even when it appears as a “correct” instalation, when I look back to my Items page, a error is adviced: Omeka has encounter an error.

No logs are logged on logs/*.log.

But when in development mode, a much more detailed (but even senseless to me) error displays.

Seems to be something related to bad syntax on MYSQL, but not sure where a how to fix it.

This is (I did shorten the Stack trace lines. Dont know if useful):

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\SyntaxErrorException
 An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT g0_.id AS id_0, g0_.name AS name_1, g0_.comment AS comment_2 FROM groups g0_ INNER JOIN group_resource g1_ ON (g1_.group_id = g0_.id AND g1_.resource_id IN (?)) INNER JOIN (item i2_ INNER JOIN resource r3_ ON i2_.id = r3_.id) ON (g1_.resource_id = r3_.id) GROUP BY g0_.id ORDER BY g0_.id ASC' with params [26]: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'groups g0_ INNER JOIN group_resource g1_ ON (g1_.group_id = g0_.id AND g1_.resou' at line 1

Detalles:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'groups g0_ INNER JOIN group_resource g1_ ON (g1_.group_id = g0_.id AND g1_.resou' at line 1 in /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:117
 Stack trace:
 #0 /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php(117): PDOStatement->execute(NULL)
 #1 /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(905): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOStatement->execute()
 #2 /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Exec/SingleSelectExecutor.php(50): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeQuery('SELECT g0_.id A...', Array, Array, NULL)

Next Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'groups g0_ INNER JOIN group_resource g1_ ON (g1_.group_id = g0_.id AND g1_.resou' at line 1 in /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:119
 Stack trace:
 #0 /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(905): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOStatement->execute()
 #1 /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Exec/SingleSelectExecutor.php(50): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeQuery('SELECT g0_.id A...', Array, Array, NULL)
 #2 /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php(337): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Exec\SingleSelectExecutor->execute(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Connection), Array, Array)
 #3 /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php(992): Doctrine\ORM\Query->_doExecute()

Next Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\SyntaxErrorException: An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT g0_.id AS id_0, g0_.name AS name_1, g0_.comment AS comment_2 FROM groups g0_ INNER JOIN group_resource g1_ ON (g1_.group_id = g0_.id AND g1_.resource_id IN (?)) INNER JOIN (item i2_ INNER JOIN resource r3_ ON i2_.id = r3_.id) ON (g1_.resource_id = r3_.id) GROUP BY g0_.id ORDER BY g0_.id ASC' with params [26]:

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'groups g0_ INNER JOIN group_resource g1_ ON (g1_.group_id = g0_.id AND g1_.resou' at line 1 in /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:79
 Stack trace:
 #0 /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php(169): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\AbstractMySQLDriver->convertException('An exception oc...', Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException))
 #1 /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php(145): Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException::wrapException(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException), 'An exception oc...')
 #2 /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(913): Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException::driverExceptionDuringQuery(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException), 'SELECT g0_.id A...', Array)
 #3 /var/www/my-omeka-s/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Exec/SingleSelectExecutor.php(50): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeQuery('SELECT g0_.id A...', Array, Array, NULL)

I don’t know neither if this forum is the right place to ask for help, but I don´t see to many action on Daniel’s Gitlab Issues.
Thanks in advance.

Hi!
Any idea?
No help in Daniel’s gitlab too… :sob: