Metadata Browse generating error

I suddenly get this error when using the link made by the Metadata Browse module. We are using ver 4.0.0 of Omeka. Any idea what can be wrong?

[Syntax Error] line 0, col 304: Error: Expected Doctrine\ORM\Query\Lexer::T_IDENTIFIER, got ‘1’

Details:

Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException: SELECT omeka_root FROM Omeka\Entity\Item omeka_root INNER JOIN omeka_root.sites omeka_0 WITH omeka_0.id = :omeka_1 LEFT JOIN omeka_root.values omeka_2 WITH omeka_2.property = 303 WHERE (omeka_2.valueResource IN(SELECT omeka_4.id FROM Omeka\Entity\Resource omeka_4 WHERE omeka_4.title = :omeka_3 ORDER BY 1) OR omeka_2.value = :omeka_3 OR omeka_2.uri = :omeka_3) GROUP BY omeka_root.id ORDER BY omeka_root.title ASC, omeka_root.id ASC in /home/gotland2/omeka.gotlandsmuseum.se/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Query/QueryException.php:25
Stack trace:
#0 /home/gotland2/omeka.gotlandsmuseum.se/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(494): Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException::dqlError(‘SELECT omeka_ro…’)
#1 /home/gotland2/omeka.gotlandsmuseum.se/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(358): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->syntaxEr…

Can you post the rest of that message, the numbered lines?

Let me check around: I’m sure I’ve seen another recent post about what looked like a similar error. The problem in the query being used here is the “ORDER BY” clause, used to sort the results.

Okay, I found the previous report I was thinking of. It’s not exactly the same but it’s similarly a recent issue related to that “order” clause.

For the other case, the problem seems to be related to the module Advanced Search. Are you using that module? If you are, does disabling it eliminate the problem?

Yepp, disabling that module eliminated the problem. Thanks! A shame that I cant use that module, I liked some of its features. Lets hope he fix the problems.

/Henrik

I recommend that you report the problem to the developer on the module’s issue tracker.

If you’re not on the most up-to-date version of the Advanced Search module, you might also try upgrading it.

It’s the latest version but im still on 4.0.0 of Omeka