MAMP Issues with EasyInstall/CSV Import/ Laminas

Hi,

Does anyone have any thoughts on this error? I’m getting it when I open EasyInstall or CSV Import.

I’m running a local version on MAMP. I’m running the PHP that came with MAMP, not the system one.

I changed the phpcli_php var in /config/local.config.php to ‘/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.4.21/bin/php’ to correspond with the php version MAMP is saying I’m running.

I’m really lost as to what setting might be messing this up.

Error below. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

TypeError
Argument 2 passed to Laminas\Form\Fieldset::__construct() must be of the type array, null given, called in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/modules/CSVImport/src/Service/Form/ImportFormFactory.php on line 12

Details:

TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Laminas\Form\Fieldset::__construct() must be of the type array, null given, called in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/modules/CSVImport/src/Service/Form/ImportFormFactory.php on line 12 and defined in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-form/src/Fieldset.php:75 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/modules/CSVImport/src/Service/Form/ImportFormFactory.php(12): Laminas\Form\Fieldset->__construct(NULL, NULL) #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(612): CSVImport\Service\Form\ImportFormFactory->__invoke(Object(Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager), ‘CSVImport\Form\…’, NULL) #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(234): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate(‘CSVImport\Form\…’) #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/AbstractPluginManager.php(166): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get(‘CSVImport\Form\…’) #4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-form/src/FormElementManager.php(336): Laminas\ServiceManager\AbstractPluginManager->get(‘CSVImport\Form\…’, NULL) #5 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/application/src/Mvc/Controller/Plugin/GetForm.php(33): Laminas\Form\FormElementManager->get(‘CSVImport\Form\…’, NULL) #6 [internal function]: Omeka\Mvc\Controller\Plugin\GetForm->__invoke(‘CSVImport\Form\…’) #7 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(275): call_user_func_array(Object(Omeka\Mvc\Controller\Plugin\GetForm), Array) #8 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/modules/CSVImport/src/Controller/IndexController.php(59): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->__call(‘getForm’, Array) #9 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(71): CSVImport\Controller\IndexController->indexAction() #10 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #11 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure)) #12 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(97): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #13 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(132): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Laminas\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Laminas\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response)) #14 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #15 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure)) #16 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(325): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Laminas\Mvc\MvcEvent)) #17 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/omeka-s/index.php(21): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #18 {main}

What versions of Omeka S and the problem modules are you using? I think you might be using the develop branch of Omeka S rather than a released version? There are pretty significant changes ongoing on develop and the modules aren’t updated to account for those yet.

Ooof. It’s hard to find the Omeka version. I used npm to install. But it would be whatever is at then end of this request:

The version of CSV Import is 2.3.1

EasyInstall is 3.3.6

Using git clone means you’re using the develop branch version (also, the version number is located in the footer of every admin pages). So you are on the pre-release in-development codebase I mentioned above.

If you don’t want to be using that, you could use the latest stable release instead.

For the specific CSV Import issue with the new version you mentioned here though, I have pushed a change that fixes it.

Ooof. Ok. I was just following the instrux from the readme. I should have just done it from the zip files. Anyway, it would be great if the readme could be updated and maybe the link to the latest stable release be the default instead of the latest version.

BTW, are there any guides on using MAMP and Omeka S? There are a lot of wrinkles that are difficult to work out for those unfamiliar with MAMP (setting php to point to the one included in MAMP, etc). I couldn’t find anything on the web. I had to piece a lot of stuff together. I could write one up after I finish this process and feel more comfortable with all these moving parts.

The README mostly targets users who are looking to develop on or modify Omeka S, so it has to have those “install from Github” instructions. We can probably make it clearer though.

The user-facing installation instructions are located in the manual.

This topic was automatically closed 250 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.