Logo Size Issue

Hi there,

I’m using the Center Row theme on the latest version of Omeka S (1.1.0). I have uploaded an image for the logo, but despite its large size (over 3000 x 1500 pixels) the logo is barely legible because it’s too small. Does anyone know how to fix that please? Thank you.

Best wishes,

Marine

The official themes are just basis for your own design, so you can adapt the css inside the theme (asset/css/).

Dear Daniel_KM,

Thank you for your answer. I have to admit that I’m a new Omeka user and don’t know how to code at all, I’m simply using the back office as it is. Is there a “simple” way to enlarge the size of the logo please?

When I go to Site > Theme > Edit Theme Settings > I just have “Logo” and “Footer Content”.

Many thanks for your help!

Marine

The creator of the theme specifies the max height of the logo according to the font, so 72px. There is no limit for the width (https://github.com/omeka-s-themes/centerrow/blob/master/asset/sass/_screen.scss#L341). So if you want a higher logo, you have to change the sass or the css directly in the files of the theme (asset/sass/_screen.scss if you know to compile sass, else asset/css/style.css).

1 Like

Dear Daniel_KM,

Thank you very much for your help. It’s working perfectly.
All best,

Marine