Issues with Omeka-S CSV import

Hello!

I’m currently attempting to upload my data using CSV import module. After several attempts - I am getting the same error message as shown below.

Could someone advise?

Many thanks!

You may need to set your PHP path in the file local.config.php. Your hosting/server admin should be able to tell you what version(s) is/are installed.

I will check with him - Thank you.

Hi mebrett,

My PhP version is 7.1.5 and my local.config.php is setup as ‘phpcli_path’ => ‘bin/php/php7.1.5’, but I am still getting the error as follows:

Thanks again for your help.

2018-08-20T18:16:18+00:00 ERR (3): Omeka\Job\Exception\RuntimeException: PHP-CLI error: invalid PHP path. in C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\application\src\Job\DispatchStrategy\PhpCli.php:57
Stack trace:
#0 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\application\src\Job\Dispatcher.php(105): Omeka\Job\DispatchStrategy\PhpCli->send(Object(Omeka\Entity\Job))
#1 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\application\src\Job\Dispatcher.php(91): Omeka\Job\Dispatcher->send(Object(Omeka\Entity\Job), Object(Omeka\Job\DispatchStrategy\PhpCli))
#2 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\modules\CSVImport\src\Controller\IndexController.php(47): Omeka\Job\Dispatcher->dispatch(‘CSVImport\Job\I…’, Array)
#3 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\vendor\zendframework\zend-mvc\src\Controller\AbstractActionController.php(78): CSVImport\Controller\IndexController->mapAction()
#4 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#5 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#6 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\vendor\zendframework\zend-mvc\src\Controller\AbstractController.php(106): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#7 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\vendor\zendframework\zend-mvc\src\DispatchListener.php(138): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#8 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#9 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\vendor\zendframework\zend-eventmanager\src\EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#10 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\vendor\zendframework\zend-mvc\src\Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#11 C:\MAMP\htdocs\first\OmekaS\index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#12 {main}

Hello mebrett,

Following jimsafley’s suggestion, I moved to a LAMP stack and these errors have been resolved.

Thank you again for your help - appreciated.

Best,