Inverse properties not showing

Hello everyone,
Working with the inverse properties moudle,
I have been able to create inverse links only between some item properties.
In the cases in which I have been successful, the link to the item has looked like this, showing the name of the linked item:

CaptureJacoby

In cases where the inverse property is not working,the link to an item is only showing the omeka id of said item.

Does anyone know what could be the problem, causing the inverse property moudle not to work? In uploading and arranging the data types, I have did the exact same things in both cases. would appreciate any ideas!

In cases where the inverse property is not working,the link to an item is only showing the omeka id of said item.

To clarify, you’re seeing something like “Is Part Of 123”? The property label followed by the item ID without a link? Could you describe the problem in more detail, and maybe post more screenshots?

The Inverse Properties module does not affect the display of the property values, it just automatically creates inverse property values when items are saved. I can think of no reason why an inverse property value would just show the item ID, unless there’s some bad interaction with another module.