Impossible to see a site for a guest a searcher or an author

Hello,
I come back to you for an other issue.
When I try to connect my site with a guest a searcher or an author profile, I have an error message and I can’t see the contents of the site.

Omeka S rencontre une erreur

Doctrine\ORM\EntityNotFoundException
Entity of type ‘Omeka\Entity\Item’ for IDs id(8374) was not found

Détails :

Doctrine\ORM\EntityNotFoundException: Entity of type ‘Omeka\Entity\Item’ for IDs id(8374) was not found in /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/EntityNotFoundException.php:47
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Proxy/ProxyFactory.php(196): Doctrine\ORM\EntityNotFoundException::fromClassNameAndIdentifier(‘Omeka\Entity\It…’, Array)
#1 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/application/data/doctrine-proxies/_ CG__OmekaEntityItem.php(208): Doctrine\ORM\Proxy\ProxyFactory->Doctrine\ORM\Proxy{closure}(Object(DoctrineProxies_ CG \Omeka\Entity\Item), ‘getMedia’, Array)
#2 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/application/data/doctrine-proxies/CG__OmekaEntityItem.php(208): Closure-> *invoke(Object(DoctrineProxies CG* \Omeka\Entity\Item), ‘getMedia’, Array)
#3 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/application/src/Api/Representation/ItemRepresentation.php(50): DoctrineProxies
CG
\Omeka\Entity\Item->getMedia()
#4 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/application/src/Api/Representation/ItemRepresentation.php(78): Omeka\Api\Representation\ItemRepresentation->media()
#5 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/application/view/common/block-layout/item-showcase.phtml(9): Omeka\Api\Representation\ItemRepresentation->primaryMedia()
#6 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(505): include(’/srv/data/web/v…’)
#7 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/Helper/Partial.php(61): Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render(NULL, NULL)
#8 [internal function]: Zend\View\Helper\Partial->__invoke(‘common/block-la…’, Array)
#9 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(397): call_user_func_array(Object(Zend\View\Helper\Partial), Array)
#10 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/application/src/Site/BlockLayout/ItemShowcase.php(44): Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->__call(‘partial’, Array)
#11 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/application/src/View/Helper/BlockLayout.php(124): Omeka\Site\BlockLayout\ItemShowcase->render(Object(Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer), Object(Omeka\Api\Representation\SitePageBlockRepresentation))
#12 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/application/view/omeka/site/page/content.phtml(9): Omeka\View\Helper\BlockLayout->render(Object(Omeka\Api\Representation\SitePageBlockRepresentation))
#13 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/Renderer/PhpRenderer.php(505): include(’/srv/data/web/v…’)
#14 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(207): Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer->render(NULL)
#15 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(236): Zend\View\View->render(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#16 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(200): Zend\View\View->renderChildren(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#17 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(236): Zend\View\View->render(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#18 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-view/src/View.php(200): Zend\View\View->renderChildren(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#19 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/View/Http/DefaultRenderingStrategy.php(105): Zend\View\View->render(Object(Zend\View\Model\ViewModel))
#20 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\View\Http\DefaultRenderingStrategy->render(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#21 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#22 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(367): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#23 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(348): Zend\Mvc\Application->completeRequest(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#24 /srv/data/web/vhosts/XXX.com/htdocs/omeka/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#25 {main}

There are four pages on the site, each time the same problem, there is only the ID that changes (IDs id(8374)).
Same problem desactivating GuestUser.

Here is my configuration :
Omeka S V1.1.1
Guest User version 0.1.2
Hide Properties version 1.0.0
RestrictedSites version 0.6

If you have any idea?
Thanks
Yoann

Hello back Yoann,

What I understand from the error is that you have an “Item Showcase” (“Vitrine de contenu”) block configured on each page that tries to retrieve an item or a media that does not exist anymore, or maybe that is set to private.

Do you get the error using an admin user?
Could you please check the configuration of your pages? What happens if you remove the “Item showcase” blocks or modify their configuration for each page? Make sure you select an item/media that is not private (check the eye-shaped icon on the item/media admin page).

Have a nice day,

Laurent

Hello Laurent and thank you for your attention,
I found the solution.
It was as you told a problem of “public” or “not public” items (eye-shaped icon).
I had specified as public : my site, the pages of the site, the collections of the site… But I had forgotten to change the main thing : each content in the admin panel of Omeka.
Everything is OK now,
Thank you Laurent and thank you all.
Yoann