How do I tell if PHP-CLI is installed and properly configured?

Hello,

My CSV Import jobs will start, but do not progress and do not show an error anyplace that I can find. I have read the other posts here, particularly those that point to PHP-CLI. However, I am not well versed in PHP and server configuration so I’m more confused than confident about how to move forward.

To begin, I can’t tell whether or not PHP-CLI is installed. I don’t see it listed in the extensions on the systems information page:

PHP
Version 8.2.10
SAPI cgi-fcgi
Memory Limit 32M
POST Size Limit 8M
File Upload Limit 4M
Garbage Collection Yes
Extensions bcmath, bz2, calendar, cgi-fcgi, Core, ctype, curl, date, dba, dom, enchant, exif, fileinfo, filter, ftp, gd, gettext, gmp, hash, iconv, imagick, imap, intl, json, ldap, libxml, mbstring, monarxprotect, mysqli, mysqlnd, odbc, openssl, pcntl, pcre, PDO, pdo_mysql, PDO_ODBC, pdo_pgsql, pdo_sqlite, pgsql, Phar, posix, pspell, random, readline, Reflection, session, shmop, SimpleXML, snmp, soap, sockets, sodium, SPL, sqlite3, standard, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, tidy, tokenizer, xml, xmlreader, xmlwriter, xsl, Zend OPcache, zip, zlib

But I do see this in the Get PHP-CLI Version window, which makes me think it is installed:

X-Powered-By: PHP/8.2.10
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
Pragma: no-cache
Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

I can also report that the Terminal app is not on my cPanel.

How do I tell if PHP-CLI is installed and properly configured?

~David

I’ve solved it.

The php-cli path in the config file was set to:

/bin/ea-php74

It was supposed to be:

/usr/local/bin/ea-php74

Now the Get PHP-CLI Version Window confirms CLI:

PHP 7.4.33 (cli) (built: Jun 7 2023 15:55:43) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader + ionCube24 v10.4.5, Copyright (c) 2002-2020, by ionCube Ltd.