FileSideload error, impossible to add a media

Hello,
I come back for an other issue.
I try to associate a media to my items with fileFideload, and It doesn’t work, I tried with csvImport and by adding a media once the item is created, but with both methods, here is the error :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Omeka\Entity\Media::setSize() in /srv/data/web/vhosts/caniaris.com/htdocs/omeka/modules/FileSideload/src/Media/Ingester/Sideload.php:90
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/data/web/vhosts/caniaris.com/htdocs/omeka/application/src/Api/Adapter/MediaAdapter.php(158): FileSideload\Media\Ingester\Sideload->ingest(Object(Omeka\Entity\Media), Object(Omeka\Api\Request), Object(Omeka\Stdlib\ErrorStore))
#1 /srv/data/web/vhosts/caniaris.com/htdocs/omeka/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php(552): Omeka\Api\Adapter\MediaAdapter->hydrate(Object(Omeka\Api\Request), Object(Omeka\Entity\Media), Object(Omeka\Stdlib\ErrorStore))
#2 /srv/data/web/vhosts/caniaris.com/htdocs/omeka/application/src/Api/Adapter/ItemAdapter.php(214): Omeka\Api\Adapter\AbstractEntityAdapter->hydrateEntity(Object(Omeka\Api\Request), Object(Omeka\Entity\Media), Object(Omeka\Stdlib\ErrorStore))
#3 /srv/data/web/vhosts/caniaris.com/htdocs/omeka/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php(552): Omeka\Api
in /srv/data/web/vhosts/caniaris.com/htdocs/omeka/modules/FileSideload/src/Media/Ingester/Sideload.php on line 90

An Idea?
Thank you for taking time to help…
Yoann

Are you checking out FileSideload from Github? The packaged version available on omeka.org shouldn’t have this problem. If you want to use Git still you could also check out the tag v1.0.1

Hello,
Yes, sorry for that, I didn’t installed the good package!
Thanks
Yoann