Expose items sets and set with OaiPmhRepository Module

Hello everyone,
I have a question related to the OaiPmhRepository module from @Daniel_KM . I am trying to expose item sets as oai sets and dynamic sets defined by queries. Is it possible?

My config :

• field ‘Global repository’ is set to ‘With dynamic sets defined by queries below’
  • field ‘Dynamic sets based on advanced search queries’ contains :
Authors = resource_template_id[]=2
Articles = resource_template_id[]=3
Lines = resource_template_id[]=4

The urls {omeka_url}/oai?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=authors and {omeka_url}/oai?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=articles work perfectly. But no records are found on the url {omeka_url}/oai?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=lines. ‘Authors’ and ‘Articles’ are sets but ‘Lines’ are item sets.

How can I get urls for item sets and urls for sets?
Thank you!

the query on the right part is a standard search query. So if you want to create an oai set with a template, you use resource_template_id=xxx, but if you want to create an oai set with an item set, you use item_set_id=yyy. You can use any other query from the advanced search form.

Thank you Daniel for your quick reply. I understand your explanation and it works very well indeed. In fact, my question was not clear enough. What I am trying to do is expose a list of item sets with the “ListRecords” verb. I do not want to expose the list of items of an item set. I would like to expose item sets’ metadata in the same way as for items. But as I understand it, queries return items, not item sets.

To display the metadata of the item sets is not possible for now: this feature is not implemented in the current version of the module and may not be so simple to implement in the right way, because all the module is designed to expose items, not item sets.