Export Data and LIDO

Hello,
first of all thank you all for this forum and your great work!
I was wondering if there is a way in Omeka S to export data in LIDO format. As I understand it, the export works best via the API. I’m not a developer, unfortunately, so my maybe somewhat stupid question: but can the API be adapted to somehow transfer data modeled in Dublin Core, SKOS, FOAF and Bibo to LIDO? Or maybe there is a workaround for this?
Many 1000 thanks already!
Kind regards
Ezra

Hello again,
i am still looking for a way to transfer our data to LIDO format. As I understood it, I could do a mapping. Now I thought about exporting the data as XML via Bulk Export, but there I am only given csv, text, json and spreadsheets as output format. XML is missing. Does anyone have an idea what I could have done wrong? Or am I thinking in a completely wrong direction?
Thank you again for everything, any help is appreciated :slight_smile:
Best
Esra

Yes, there is the module Bulk Export that exports in various formats, so you can add a new format. I just added a way to output geonames data as GeoJson, but it can export to csv, ods spreadsheet, etc. Indeed, there is no output for xml currently, but this is only a format, the hard point is to do the mapping, not the code.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer! Yes, you are right, the hard part will be the mapping. It’s good to know, that I did not miss something or understood completely wrong :slight_smile:
Thanks for all the great work you are all doing here. I always find it great when I learn something about Omeka S.
Best
Esra