Exhibit Image Annotation plugin

Current version of Exhibit Builder is 3.4.1 - try upgrading https://omeka.org/classic/plugins/ExhibitBuilder/

I just did. Thanks. Now to see if it works…

1 Like

I swear, I know far too little…I deactivated the old version, installed the new, and now can’t seem to get the annotator to work. I have deleted, reinstalled it, deleted BOTH the builder and annotator and installed them.
2018-04-13_1451

What does Exhibit Builder look like in that list? If it’s asking you to upgrade you have to click the upgrade button for Exhibit Builder to proceed.

I guess in hindsight, I should have deactivated the annotator first? Anyway, this is what it looks like now. (Thank goodness this is a sandbox!)

Here is the file list:

The folder name there is wrong… where did you download that zip from?

You should Uninstall the Exhibit Builder on the Plugins page you’ve got now, delete the plugin-ExhibitBuilder-master folder, then download the file from the big “Download 3.4.1” link on the page Megan linked above, and install that. The folder name should just be ExhibitBuilder.

Note: uninstalling Exhibit Builder will remove your exhibits. You can simply delete the folder and put in the new one if you want to keep your current exhibit data, but it will leave you with an “extra” Exhibit Builder entry on the plugins page (though it should otherwise be basically harmless).

IT WORKED!! Thank you for hanging in there with me! :heart_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed after 250 days. New replies are no longer allowed.