Errors on newly migrated site, Reclaim hosting

On the front page of the site, the usual columns of items / collections are missing, as is the footer text. When I turned error messages on, I’m receiving the following error message:

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, bool given in /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php on line 133

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php on line 389

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, bool given in /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php on line 133

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php on line 366

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘EXHIBIT’ not found in /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php:682 Stack trace: #0 /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php(653): Omeka_Db_Table->recordFromData(Array) #1 /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php(281): Omeka_Db_Table->fetchObjects(Object(Omeka_Db_Select)) #2 /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/globals.php(1756): Omeka_Db_Table->findBy(Array, 2) #3 /home/thebbrmo/public_html/themes/default/functions.php(39): get_records(‘EXHIBIT’, Array, 2) #4 /home/thebbrmo/public_html/themes/default/index.php(12): thanksroy_exhibit_builder_display_random_featured_records(‘exhibit’, 2) #5 /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/View.php(114): include(‘/home/thebbrmo/…’) #6 /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(889): Omeka_View->_run(‘/home/thebbrmo/…’) #7 /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRender in /home/thebbrmo/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php on line 682

Back end seems to be fine minus some plugins needing to be deleted / cleaned up, and when I navigate via the sidebar, everything looks fine, too. I’ve deleted an extra copy of ExhibitBuilder that had been installed in migration so that shouldn’t be the problem.

It looks like you’re using Thanks, Roy as your theme. What version of it (and of Omeka) are you using?

Yes, it’s the Thanks, Roy theme. We have Omeka version 3.1 installed, but documentation says Thanks, Roy hasn’t been updated in a couple years, so it should be the most recent version (2.6.5)

Ah, you stumbled on a slight issue with the theme directory there. There are newer versions of Thanks, Roy, they just weren’t being listed. I’ve fixed the issue there.

Try out the actual latest version, 2.7.1.

That seems to have fixed it, thank you!