Error with advanced search

I’m having some trouble with my ‘advanced search’. It seems to work fine when I’m in the admin backend, but once I go to one of my sites, it doesn’t work as it should. If I go to my item sets and do an advanced search there (www.website.com/s/site/item-set/search), it works fine. But if I go into an item set and then do an item-level search (which triggers www.website.com/s/site/item/search), I get a “Not found” error, despite the fact that there are hundreds of items in that item set. Does anyone know what might be up?

I had the ‘search’, 'advanced search plus, and ‘metadata browse’ modules installed, but now they’re both disabled and it’s still not working.

Thanks!

Can you enable error showing (or logging) and give us the full error message, including the backtrace?

If you mean you just have no result, ensure the items are added to your site resource pull (admin > Sites > your site > Resources).

Thank you! Here’s my error - does this help?

Omeka\Api\Exception\NotFoundException: Omeka\Entity\Item entity with criteria {“id”:“search”} not found in /home/ecsarchi/public_html/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php:631
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/application/src/Api/Adapter/AbstractEntityAdapter.php(347): Omeka\Api\Adapter\AbstractEntityAdapter->findEntity(Array, Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#1 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/application/src/Api/Manager.php(230): Omeka\Api\Adapter\AbstractEntityAdapter->read(Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#2 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/application/src/Api/Manager.php(115): Omeka\Api\Manager->execute(Object(Omeka\Api\Request))
#3 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/application/src/Mvc/Controller/Plugin/Api.php(136): Omeka\Api\Manager->read(‘items’, ‘search’, Array, Array)
#4 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/modules/CleanUrl/src/Controller/AbstractCleanUrlController.php(112): Omeka\Mvc\Controller\Plugin\Api->read(‘items’, ‘search’)
#5 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/modules/CleanUrl/src/Controller/AbstractCleanUrlController.php(92): CleanUrl\Controller\AbstractCleanUrlController->routeItemSetItemAction()
#6 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(78): CleanUrl\Controller\AbstractCleanUrlController->routeItemAction()
#7 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#8 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#9 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(106): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#10 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(138): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#11 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(322): Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#12 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#13 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(332): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#14 /home/ecsarchi/public_html/index.php(21): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#15 {main}

This looks like it could be an issue with the CleanUrl module.

That it was! I disabled it and now it works fine. Thank you so much!

Morgannis