Error message with CSV Import

I have been trying to upload a CSV file to Omeka with the item type of person. I have added several elements to person. When I attempt to upload my file, it gives me the following error message:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/earlywom/public_html/plugins/CsvImport/forms/Mapping.php on line 292

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thank you!

That’s an odd one. It looks like the mappings between the columns in your CSV file and the elements for your Item Type aren’t being created.

Could you say what browser you are using, and what versions of Omeka and CSV Importer you have?

It might be worth checking different browsers, and checking that you can create a new item with that item type through the normal admin interface.

Thanks. I’m using Chrome. I’m using Omeka through reclaim hosting and am using the CSV importer plugin 2.04 , so potentially there’s some issue with the way I created new elements in the item type within that interface?

If all the elements you created work fine when you create a new item the normal way, they should map okay in the CSV Import plugin. I’m more worried about something odd in the CSV Import mapping interface, and whether it is related to how the browser handles that form.

Thanks I was actually able to fix the error by looking at a previous post that linked to a Reclaim forum. This is what helped me: