Error Installing version 4.1

Here’s the text of the message, if I delete the AdvancedSearch module the same happens on another module etc…

Blockquote
Omeka S encountered an error

Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotCreatedException
Service with name “Omeka\Acl” could not be created. Reason: Resource id ‘Omeka\Controller\Site\Page’ already exists in the ACL

Details:

Laminas\Permissions\Acl\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: Resource id ‘Omeka\Controller\Site\Page’ already exists in the ACL in …/bsd/vendor/laminas/laminas-permissions-acl/src/Acl.php:237

Stack trace:

#0 …/bsd/application/src/Service/AclFactory.php(118): Laminas\Permissions\Acl\Acl->addResource()

#1 …/bsd/application/src/Service/AclFactory.php(35): Omeka\Service\AclFactory->addResources()

#2 …/bsd/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(615): Omeka\Service\AclFactory->__invoke()

#3 …/bsd/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(234): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate()

#4 …/bsd/modules/AdvancedSearch/Module.php(376): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get()

#5 …/bsd/modules/AdvancedSearch/Module.php(90): AdvancedSearch\Module->addAclRules()

#6 …/bsd/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): AdvancedSearch\Module->onBootstrap()

#7 …/bsd/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners()

#8 …/bsd/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(154): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent()

#9 …/bsd/application/src/Mvc/Application.php(40): Laminas\Mvc\Application->bootstrap()

#10 …/bsd/index.php(19): Omeka\Mvc\Application::init()

#11 {main}

Next Laminas\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotCreatedException: Service with name “Omeka\Acl” could not be created. Reason: Resource id ‘Omeka\Controller\Site\Page’ already exists in the ACL in …/bsd/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php:622

Stack trace:

#0 …/bsd/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceManager.php(234): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->doCreate()

#1 …/bsd/modules/AdvancedSearch/Module.php(376): Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get()

#2 …/bsd/modules/AdvancedSearch/Module.php(90): AdvancedSearch\Module->addAclRules()

#3 …/bsd/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): AdvancedSearch\Module->onBootstrap()

#4 …/bsd/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(171): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners()

#5 …/bsd/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(154): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEvent()

#6 …/bsd/application/src/Mvc/Application.php(40): Laminas\Mvc\Application->bootstrap()

#7 …/bsd/index.php(19): Omeka\Mvc\Application::init()

#8 {main}

Blockquote
Thank you for your help

The way this error is happening, it could lead to some misleading error logs.

Let’s start by ruling in or out modules in general: move all your modules out of the modules folder and see if you still have the error.

A complete reinstallation of the modules is required.
Only Cleanurl still causes an error
Thanks for your reply, I’m waiting for the update.

1 Like

Hello,

is there a roadmap for the CleanURL module to be compatible with Omeka 4.1? Currently Omeka throws that error if CleanURL (latest version) is in the modules folder.

Best,
Luca

Did you manage to install CleanURL on 4.1?

I was unable to install version 3.17.7 or 3.17.6.

I’m experiencing the same. Have you or @luca.g been able to install CleanURL on 4.1?

No, I had to uninstall it and I’m now making do without.